in the year 1901
Essential Contents of "The First Title Deed"
Land Owner Name:
"Somdet Phra Poramithra Maha Chulalongkorn"
1 October B.E 2444 (1901)
Title Deed Number: 1, Land Number: 117, Map Sheet Number: 17 Tor 3 Aor
Land Parcel Location:
Ban Paeng Sub-District,
Phra Raj Cha Wang District, Muang Krungkao
Department's names as well as Ministries were changed several times. Until B.E. 2484 (1941), the Department's name were lastly changed to "Department of Lands" under Ministry of Interior since then.
Names of Department and its subordination are as follows;
Previous Headquarters of Department of Lands
located at Phra Phiphit Road, Phra Nakhon District, Bangkok
Present Headquarters of Department of Lands
located at 2rd- 6th Floor of East Wing of Government Complex
Ratthaprasasanabhakti Building, Chaeng Wattana Road, Laksi District, Bangkok