Bếp 3 vùng nấu kết hợp từ - điện Hafele HC-M773A 536.01.705 Bếp Hoàng Cương sẽ là sự lựa chọn phù hợp và đúng đắn nhất dành cho gia đình bạn. Hãy cùng Bếp Hoàng Cương khám phá những ưu điểm nổi bật để hiểu rõ vì sao dòng bếp này lại được số đông người tiêu dùng ưa chuộng nhé.
- Mặt kính màu đen, sáng bóng, đạm chất sang trọng và hiện đại
- Khả năng chịu lực, chống trầy xước, chịu nhiệt lên tới 1000 độ C
- Chống bám bẩn hiệu quả, dễ lau chùi
- Độ đồng nhất cao cùng với tính chất trong suốt cho phép toàn bộ tia hồng ngoại và điện từ đều dễ dàng xuyên thấu, tập trung nhiệt năng tối đa cho toàn bộ khu vực nấu
- Mặt bếp gốm thủy tinh vừa an toàn, thân thiện với người dùng, lại vừa dễ vệ sinh, lau chùi nên dù có sử dụng liên tục trong thời gian dài thì cũng vẫn luôn giữ được vẻ bóng bẩy, đẹp đẽ như mới.
- Bếp điện từ nhập khẩu Hafele HC-M773A 536.01.705 có kích thước tầm trung - 770 x 450 mm, phù hợp với mọi diện tích căn bếp khác nhau.
- Bếp được thiết kế với tổ hợp 3 bếp nấu trên cùng một mặt bếp, gồm 2 bếp từ và một bếp điện mang đến mang đến hiệu quả nấu nướng tối đa cho người sử dụng.
- 2 bếp cảm ứng từ với chu vi lần lượt là 180 và 220 mm với 2 mức công suất khác nhau, cho phép tập trung nhiệt lượng ở mức cao nhất vào toàn bộ phần diện tích bếp tiếp xúc với nồi nấu, cho phép giảm thời gian nấu cũng như hạn chế nhiệt thất thoát ra môi trường xung quanh.
- Chỉ với vài thao tác trượt tay nhẹ trên hệ thống điều khiển cảm ứng của bếp, bạn có thể dễ dàng điều chỉnh, thay đổi công suất nấu, cũng như tùy ý lựa chọn các vùng nấu khác nhau để việc nấu nướng được thuận tiện hơn.
- Không giống như các dòng bếp sử dụng nút bấm cơ học, bảng điều khiển bằng cảm ứng của Hafele HC-M773A vô cùng nhạy và gần như không xảy ra bất cứ hỏng hóc nào kể cả nếu dùng tay ướt hoặc trót nhấn mạnh tay.
- Bảng đèn LED hiển thị rõ ràng từng cấp độ nấu và các chức năng chuyên biệt giúp bạn dễ dàng theo dõi các chương trình hoạt động ngay cả khi mặt bếp bị bám hơi nước.
- Slider Control: chỉ với một thao tác trượt đơn giản, bạn có thể nhanh chóng thay đổi nhiệt độ các vùng nấu khác nhau tùy theo mục đích sử dụng. Bếp hiện có 9 cấp độ nhiệt khác nhau, hiển thị đèn led giúp người dùng dễ dàng theo dõi mức nhiệt hiện tại.
- Tự động nhận diện dụng cụ nấu: bếp sẽ phát ra tín hiệu thông báo cho người dùng nếu phần đáy dụng cụ nấu có đường kính nhỏ hơn 8cm. Ngoài ra, khi đã ở chế độ bật nguồn, bếp có thể nhanh chóng thông báo đã sẵn sàng bắt đầu quá trình nấu ngay khi người dùng đặt dụng cụ nấu lên vùng bếp tương ứng.
- Hẹn giờ: tùy chỉnh thời gian bật - tắt bếp theo ý muốn
- Tối ưu tốc độ và hiệu suất nấu nướng: chỉ tập trung nhiệt năng vào duy nhất phần đáy dụng cụ nấu tiếp xúc với vùng nấu, nhanh chóng đưa dụng cụ nấu đạt đến độ nóng cần thiết để làm chín thức ăn, vừa tiết kiệm thời gian nấu, vừa hạn chế nhiệt năng hao phí thoát ra ngoài môi trường xung quanh
- Booster: nâng công suất bếp lên mức cực đại, giảm thời gian nấu xuống mức tối thiểu. Chỉ được sử dụng 10 phút cho một lần.
- Chống tràn: bếp sẽ tự động dừng chế độ nấu và phát tín hiệu thông báo cho người dùng nếu xảy ra hiện tượng tràn nước ra vùng nấu.
- Cảnh báo nhiệt dư: bảng điều khiển sẽ tự động hiển thị ký tự “H” hoặc “h” nếu nhiệt độ mặt bếp vẫn ở mức cao, giúp người dùng dễ dàng nhận biết và hạn chế nguy cơ bỏng do vô ý.
- Khóa an toàn trẻ em: Để hạn chế tối đa sự tác động của trẻ em đối với các chương trình nấu đang hoạt động, bạn có thể kích hoạt tính năng này để ẩn bảng điều khiển trên mặt bếp.
Siêu thị Bếp Hoàng Cương - TP HCM
Địa chỉ: 348 Bạch Đằng - Q Bình Thạnh - TP HCMTel: 0974329191Website: https://bephoangcuong.com
Siêu thị Bếp Hoàng Cương - Hà Nội
Địa chỉ: 398 Khâm Thiên - quận Đống Đa - Hà NộiTel: 0933266966Youtube: Clip Bếp Hoàng CươngFacebook: Facebook Fanpage Bếp Hoàng Cương
Anti-inflammatory benefits of ivy leaves
Ivy leaves are not only famous for cough remedies, liver detoxification but it also has a great effect in fighting inflammatory problems of the body. The medicinal ivy leaf extract has been tested for its anti-inflammatory properties. The marked reduction of inflammatory symptoms by ivy leaf extract shows the potential of this medicinal herb with anti-inflammatory, arthritis, rheumatism, gout.
Herbal ivy in nature:
Hedera helix (Linn) ivy belongs to the family Araliaceae and is found in hot, humid tropical climates. It is a woody, climbing wall, covering the walls with thick foliage. It is also grown as an ornamental plant.
In folk medicine, ivy leaves are used to treat benign warts and inflammation. Inflammation is a fundamental protective response. However, inflammation can be harmful in conditions such as life-threatening hypersensitivity reactions to insect bites, drugs, and toxins, and in chronic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, atherosclerosis, and fibrosis. lung and cancer. Inflammation has been shown to increase cancer and chronic risk. http://novaco.vn/loi-ich-suc-khoe-tac-dung-phu-cong-dung-cua-kha-tu-d484.html
Anti-inflammatory effects of ivy leaves:
The medicinal plant extracts of ivy leaves (Hedera helix) have been reported to have antioxidant, antispasmodic, and antiallergic properties. Effect of dry extract on respiratory function of children with chronic bronchial asthma and anticancer activity.
In an effort to find new herbal sources for the treatment of inflammation, current studies in ivy have been tested for its anti-inflammatory properties using 2% formalin to induce inflammation. Anti-inflammatory experiments were performed using non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as reference drugs. The antiallergic properties of ivy leaf medicinal extracts were also monitored.
Swiss Albino rats (6-8 weeks old) of both sexes were used in the study. Animals of approximately equal age and weight were used for the experimental and control groups. For the preparation of the ivy leaf medicinal extract, the leaves of the plant were collected and identified in the botany department of the University of St. Joseph, Darjeeling. Leaves are washed with water. Use 10g ivy leaves, wash and crush. Add 15ml white wine, keep in refrigerator at 4° for 12 hours. The extract was then filtered through filter paper, then the filtrate was filtered through a Millipore filter and the final solution obtained was stored at 4° for further use. http://vietherbal.com/tin-tuc-su-kien/thuoc-thao-moc-co-an-toan-khong-c2n497.html
Animals were divided into five groups of eight mice each (Group A, B, C, D and E). Twenty minutes before inflammation, group A mice were used as controls, and each group A animal received only intraperitoneal (i.p.) phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) (3 ml/kg). Groups B, C and D test rats received Hedera ethanol extract 2.5-7.5 ml/kg wt (25 μl, 50 μl and 75 μl per animal, respectively). Group E animals received a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (diclofenac) as a reference drug 100 mg/kg. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs have been used as they are non-biological anti-inflammatory drugs. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs have been reported to suppress inflammation induced by various agents in experimental animal models. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are commonly used in the treatment or management of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis and for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs work to reduce inflammation, swelling, and pain in joints by inhibiting synthesis. The drug also affects polymorphonuclear leukocyte function in vitro, thereby reducing chemotaxis, toxic superoxide radical formation, oxygen free radical generation, and neutral protease production. http://novaco.vn/loi-ich-suc-khoe-cong-dung-va-tac-dung-phu-cua-sau-dau-d485.html
However, it can cause some side effects such as drowsiness. Although the anti-inflammatory, analgesic trial was successful, for its antitoxic activity further testing is needed in the future. The use of ivy leaf functional food ingredient extract for the treatment of inflammation and arthritis has opened up a safe, effective and cost-effective herbal treatment for these chronic diseases. . See more source:
Health benefits of pineapple
The American pineapple plant, commonly known as agave or pineapple, is a species of flowering plant in the asparagus family - asparagaceae. The plant is native to mexico, and to the United States of new mexico. Today, it is grown worldwide as an ornamental plant. It has been naturalized in many regions, including the West Indies, parts of South America, the southern Mediterranean, and parts of Africa, India, China, Thailand, and Vietnam. Despite the common name "American aloe", it is not closely related to the plants in the aloe genus. Pineapple, agave, flowering aloe, aloe vera, prickly aloe, agave are some of the common names for this plant. Although it is called a pineapple tree, it usually only lasts 10 to 30 years.
Its genus name – Agave is derived from the Greek word agauos, meaning admirable or noble, possibly in reference to the very tall flower spikes found on the trees of many species of agave. The species name americana pineapple, meaning american pineapple, refers to its American origin. In fact, this plant blooms from year 10 to year 25. Houseplants rarely flower. It is grown for many reasons - ornamental, medicinal and agricultural. In southern Australia, pineapple trees mainly intrude into disturbed areas, roadside and coastal vegetation. Source: http://novaco.vn/loi-ich-suc-khoe-tac-dung-phu-cong-dung-cua-kha-tu-d484.html
Pineapple is a fairly large, rhizomatous, clustered, evergreen and perennial, succulent plant, typically growing to about 6 feet tall and 8-10 feet wide. Plants are found growing in consolidated sands, cliffs, estuaries, other coastal areas, bluffs, rocky areas, inshore islands, dunes, disturbed locations , urban areas, woodlands, grasslands, riparian areas, beaches, hedges, valleys, slopes, arid and sandy places, along roadsides, grasslands, grasslands, clearings , coastal habitats, watercourses, deserts, natural forests and riparian zones. The plant likes moisture, good drainage, sandy, loose, slightly acidic soil. It is tolerant of wind, salt, high temperatures and extreme drought. It can grow in shallow, very dry, low fertility soils and can live on bare sand.
The large leaves at the base of the plant are long and narrow (lanceolate) and arranged in an asterisk. They can be erect or erect or widespread in the wild, and are sometimes bent backward near their heads. These leaves are 1-2 m long and 15-25 cm wide, often hard and succulent. They are usually gray-green to gray-green in color, but variegated leaf forms are relatively common. Leaf margins are sparsely toothed (serrated), with spiny teeth (up to 1 cm long) 2-6 cm apart. The leaves are pointed (spiky) at the tip with a large dark brown spine 1.5-6 cm long. Leaves have stomata that open at night, absorbing carbon dioxide.
Large inflorescences are borne at the apex of a very vigorous flowering stem. These inflorescences are much branched, with branches branching further toward their apex. Individual flowers are borne in an upright (straight) position on peduncles (peduncles) 2-4 cm long. The flowers are 7-10.5 cm long and yellow or greenish yellow with six 'petals' fused together at the base into a short tube about 8-20 mm long. The flower also has six very prominent stamens, consisting of a stalk (filament) 6-10 cm long and a yellow anther about 2.5-3.5 cm long. They also have a large ovary (3–4.5 cm long) at the top with a single style and three stigmas. Usually flowers from March to June.
The secondary flower is borne followed by a large oblong capsule about 3.5-8 cm long with a pointed tip (beak apex) and consists of three compartments. These fruits turn green to brown or slightly black as they mature and eventually split to release their seeds. Seeds 6-8 mm long, black and glossy. After flowering, the mature plant dies.
Health Benefits of Pineapple
Pineapple and its pharmaceutical raw material extract are rich in minerals such as calcium, iron and zinc. Minerals are very important for our health. It also includes saponins that have anti-cholesterol effects. And the use of pineapple nectar instead of rock sugar is highly recommended by doctors. Because it doesn't help with high sugar levels. Apart from all these, Pineapple also has the following medicinal benefits.
1. Wound healing
American pineapple is also known as American aloe due to its topical effect on the wound. The study concluded that applying Pineapple extract on minor wounds and burns helps to heal them. The extract was collected from pandan - agave leaves by infiltration method.
2. Lowers Cholesterol Level
Pineapple contains saponins, which help reduce cholesterol levels in the body. Low cholesterol levels in the body reduce the risk of heart disease. In addition, saponins also prevent the growth of cancerous tumors.
3. Enhance hair growth
Pineapple and pineapple extracts can also be used to moisturize the hair. Mix a tablespoon of pineapple nectar with any hair mask or add it to your conditioner. It will give shine and strength to your hair, while preventing hair loss and also working with split ends. Source: http://vietherbal.com/tin-tuc-su-kien/thuoc-thao-moc-co-an-toan-khong-c2n497.html
4. Revitalize your skin
Pineapple nectar includes glycolic acid and essential antioxidants. It absorbs into the skin quickly and makes the skin look younger and less oily. It also works in controlling acne and reducing skin inflammation.
5. Cure indigestion
Pineapple contains prebiotic fibers that help our bodies feed good bacteria. The presence of these bacteria ultimately leads to proper digestion.
A good digestive system can eliminate problems related to constipation. Extracted medicinal herbs from fiber has a great effect in healing constipation.
7. Dysentery (bloody diarrhea)
Pineapple leaves are said to cure dysentery. Before eating pineapple, make sure it is thoroughly washed. And watch out for the thorns.
8. Gas (flatulence)
Pineapple fibers. These fibers have several elements that fight stomach upset. It reduces gas formation in the stomach according to gastric studies.
9. Jaundice (Excessive Bilirubin in the Blood)
Jaundice is not a fatal disease, but it can make your life worse. Chemicals in Pineapple are very good for the function of the liver. Take 2 ml of Pineapple sap and boil it with warm water once a day to cure jaundice.
Pineapple's anti-inflammatory properties are widely known for their amazing effectiveness. Put a little bit of Pineapple sap on the bruise and rub it in to help the skin heal.
11. Hair loss
Hair loss is one of the current global health problems. You can use pineapple - agave to nourish your hair like aloe vera.
Saponins present in pineapple leaves can hinder the growth of cancer cells. Very good! It cannot cure cancer, but it can occupy a place on a cancer patient's diet list.
13. Promote activity
Pregnant women often have difficulty during labor. They try to generate activity, but it becomes a tough job to complete. Pineapple can help the mother in promoting labor.
14. Increase milk supply
Drinking pineapple alcoholic beverage made from the fermented sap of the pineapple tree is the Mexican way to increase breast milk supply. This beverage helps women increase milk production.
Traditional uses and benefits of Pineapple
• Pineapple sap has long been used in Central America as a binder for various powders used as poultices for wounds.
• Sap can also be used to treat diarrhea, dysentery, etc.
• Sap has antiseptic, detoxifying, diuretic and laxative properties.
• Steaming of chopped leaves has the effect of bleaching and taking the juice of the leaves to apply to bruises.
• The plant is used internally to treat indigestion, flatulence, constipation, jaundice and dysentery.
• Sap has antiseptic properties and can be used internally to check the growth of active bacteria in the stomach and intestines.
• Water soaked in Pineapple fibers for a day can be used as a scalp antiseptic and tonic in case of hair loss.
• Steroid drug precursors are obtained from the leaves.
• Gum from the roots and leaves is used in the treatment of toothaches.
• The root has diaphore and diuretic properties and is used in the treatment of syphilis.
• It is also used in traditional medicine to treat heart problems, high blood pressure, gastrointestinal problems, and rheumatic pain.
• If flower stalks are cut before flowering, a sweet liquid called aguamiel ("honey water") will collect in the hollow of the plant. It can be fermented to create an alcoholic beverage known as a specialty drink for pregnant women.
• It is used externally as a medicinal herb to treat burns, bruises, minor cuts, wounds and skin irritations caused by insect bites.
• Pineapple juice has long been used as a wound treatment in Central America.
• The Mayans used Pineapple juice and egg whites to make poultices and then applied it to the wound to speed up healing.
• Traditionally, it was used internally to treat ulcers, gastritis, tuberculosis, jaundice and other liver diseases, syphilis and menstrual problems.
• Poultices from the roots and leaves are often used to treat toothaches.
• Pineapple is used as an herbal remedy for weak digestion, flatulence and constipation.
• Juice has antibacterial properties and can be used internally to control the growth of putrefactive bacteria in the stomach and intestines.